Followers

Monday, October 30, 2017

The One With the Dates (Fruit) 10/2/17

Hey everyone!

This week was pretty cool, while we were contacting the other day, I tried to say hi to an Asian lady who was herding fruit on her driveway. Not sure what the purpose of it was but she gave us a handful each of what I'm pretty sure are dates, they didn't taste very good but we were appreciative of it anyway.

We went on exchanges and I went with the two Tongans in the trio, haha it was a lot of fun but they ate a lot. They tried to teach me a little bit of Tongan but I'm just not made to speak Tongan so I'll  just stick to working on Spanish.

Not much else happened this week, I've been getting over being sick and then we had conference. Conference was amazing! I think one of my favorite talks was the one by Elder Anderson about how conference talks are made. Something I really focused on was taking notes of the speakers teaching doctrine and promising blessings.

Love you all! Hope you enjoyed conference!






No comments:

Post a Comment