Followers

Monday, April 16, 2018

The One Where I Shoot Myself In the Eye With Coconut Oil 1/29/18

Hey everyone! So this past Tuesday while I was getting myself ready for the day and cooking breakfast, I tried to spray my frying pan. The can was jammed so I tried to unclog the sprayer and it shot me right in the eye! It didn't feel very good so I have been pretty timid to use the non-stick spray the rest of the week.


We spent a lot of time finding this week and were able to find a former investigator named Elias. He's a pretty cool guy. He pretty much was found by the missionaries about four years ago but they never came back. Since then he has read out of the Book of Mormon and loves it, and said he would come to church with us next week.


Not a whole lot else happened this week, it was super rainy at the beginning of the week and it got super nice the last couple days.


Have a great week! Love you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment