Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The One in Lodi 1/22/18

Hey everyone!

This week was pretty great. I got transferred to Lodi but the area is super cool and the branch is awesome. One of the departing missionaries gave me his guitar which was pretty awesome (he tried to sell it to me for like forty bucks a month ago but I wouldn't do it because I knew he would eventually give me a better price). Our apartment is super nice and this is by far the nicest area I have served in. There are bunch of wineries and vineyards here.

While we were eating dinner with a family the other day (we were eating tamales, just so you know), and the 8 year old kid in the family wanted to show us how strong he was so he got our attention and did 40 pushups! Pretty impressive, and then started doing jumping jacks and then to top it off, rips his shirt off and flexes. Haha it was pretty entertaining.

Love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment