Followers

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The One Where I Put Tacos in My Pocket 1/15/18

Hey everyone!

This week was pretty busy. We went on exchanges with our district leader and the other companionship had to go fill the baptismal font for a baptism that was taking place that night. The missionaries were assured that someone was going to be there soon after they had to leave but later on, during dinner, they got a phone call from someone saying that the font was flooding! Luckily, that person turned the water off, but we raced to the church to clean all the water up before people started to show up. Only a few people realized that the floor was wet so that was good.

Before all that, we were eating dinner together. The lady was making us fried tacos when we got the call. We apologized for having to leave early but that it was an emergency. I noticed that someone left a couple tacos on the table so I picked them up, the other Elder who was watching me said "do it" so I put them in my pocket so the hermana wouldn't get offended.

Last night, we were driving back to our apartment to receive transfer calls and we saw someone get hit by a car! We are fairly certain he is still alive, but that was crazy.

Oh and we got transfer calls last night, I am going up to Lodi after only six weeks in Modesto.

Love you all!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment