Followers

Monday, July 2, 2018

The One Where I Leave Lodi 5/21/18


Hey everyone!

So I don't have a lot of time this week. We got transfer calls last night, and I am going to a place called Crows Landing, clear at the bottom of the mission, and I am covering the two wards there. It should be a lot of fun. I've had a few companions that have been in that area before and I am really looking forward to meeting a lot of the people I have heard about. I'm gonna miss my companion a lot but we'll be in the same zone so that will be pretty fun.

Besides that, we knocked on a lot of doors this week. We branched out to the other ends of Lodi that we haven't knocked before and met some pretty cool people. We are planning a really cool activity for a coming weekend, and it should be a great time.

Sorry this letter is so short!

love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment