Followers

Monday, July 2, 2018

The One With the Peacock 5/28/18

Hey everyone!

This week we had a pretty hectic transfer going from Lodi (top of the mission) to Crows Landing (bottom of the mission). We didn't have a car but I somehow still ended up here and I honestly don’t even remember how that happened.

English work is pretty different, like basic things like prayers, certain meetings, and a lot of words I’m used to using in Spanish. But besides that I love it here. We have been meeting with some of the people the missionaries were teaching before they got transferred out. I am in a trio and all three of us are pretty new to this ward but we are getting used to it.

We have already seen some miracles in finding people to teach, and the members are awesome at giving referrals.

Also we saw a peacock on the street yesterday!


Love you all!! Happy memorial day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment