Followers

Saturday, March 4, 2017

The One With Two Exchanges 2/13/17

Hey everyone!

We had a pretty busy week!

On Monday, my companion and I bought a habenero pepper and made a salsa out of it (we call it the ex-wife). Later, I went on exchanges with Elder Sirstins, our district leader and the next day I went with his trainee, Elder Miller. Two days in a row with exchanges are pretty hectic! We had our transfer calls last night- and it looks like the Lord wants me to stay in Stockton with Elder Nelson for some more time. Haha I hit six months as a missionary three days ago- but I still consider myself to have 24 months left (just in case there was any confusion).

Last night, we had a lesson with Nelson and Ruby, some of our investigators. He was telling us how it was hard to drive from here to San Jose and we shared Alma 7 with them and he gave the closing prayer. They are so close to being baptized!!


Love you all! Have a great week!

This is me and our ward mission leader

No comments:

Post a Comment