Followers

Monday, June 12, 2017

The One With the General Authority 5/29/17

Hey everyone!

So last Monday we had a mission conference with Elder Weatherford T. Clayton which took up most the day. The conference was awesome! He taught us some really cool stuff about the Restoration and about prayer.

The rest of the week was pretty normal, but yesterday I gave my first talk in sacrament meeting. It was about missionary work. Later, after the talk, three or four members of the ward come up to me and said "Elder, I didn't know you speak Spanish". Some of those members I have had lessons with, I guess I just looked different or something.

We then went to one of our investigators houses and he was having a party. He invited us in and gave us probably some of the best food I've had in my life. We had a really good lesson and the Spirit was really strong.


Nothing much else happened last week. Hope you all have a great Memorial day!


No comments:

Post a Comment